5/1/08

Teaser

Hi, my name is SD. You may call me 'sexy'. With a toss of my hair and a twitch of my hips, I'll have you entranced. Keep your eyes on mine, lest you get lost.

I wink and smile, trace my tongue slowly across the sharps of my teeth. Yes, that is an invitation. Come talk to me, exchange your light with my glowing, radiant darkness. (Yes, taste the sour-sweet burn of blatant desire!)

Haven't you wanted this since you first scented my perfume, your back to the door? Didn't you sense the raw sensual power as I brushed down the staircase into your life? Don't lie. I know you did. I saw it in your eyes as you beheld me.

Enough of this talk. I pull you to me with a small sound, your lips to mine. Never mind taking anything slowly- this was meant to be.

Teeth in neck, fists in hair, tongues in dark, secret places. Then I push you away, still smiling in my confidence. I find my feet and sway towards the door, sultry over my shoulder.

Make no mistake- I want more. But the tease forces the torture sweeter. (And there is nothing wrong with sweeter.)

No comments: