2/11/09

Complaints for No Reason

When was the last time I took to the sky, just for the sheer possibility-thrill of it? You know, I can't quite recall what that was, let alone when. (These days I'm all work and no play, because play gets punished.)

There's always something I've got to do. Work on my pirouettes, start that new diet, do my homework, practice my clarinet, burn that CD, create that mix, cook dinner, read a book, answer questions, spend time with my boyfriend, more time with my friends. Oh, yes... And be happy while doing it. (I think I can manage all but that last one.)

But, all that said, I'm pretty cheerful. I'm busy, my grades are good, I have lots of energy in between falling asleep standing up, I'm surrounded by people I love and care about, and I always have something to do.

I don't know why I was complaining.

No comments: