2/9/09

I Refuse to Say "Horrible"

I am so frustrated. I don't even have the words for it. It's either write or cry, since between myself and the sub, I've been screwed over. And there's still an interminable stretch from now to freedom. (I seem to have a small fixation on clocks.)

I probably should have stayed in bed this morning. I debated it for a good nine minutes, I'll admit. I felt all skewed, off balance, nauseated. But I got up, got dressed, popped my pill, and came here. (I have the dumbest ideas sometimes.)

Now I'm hungry, revolted by the egg-cheese mutant thing that the cafeteria attempted to pass off as food and lost in negativity. (Yes, this entry is an indulgence.) I tried meditating to calm myself down, but that damn sub had to decide I was sleeping. I could do the homework I passed over last night, but I don't have the accursed accepted values, so I'm stranded there.

Oh, bollucks. I left my algebra book at Academic Team practice. I can't get edible food AND the book.

I picture banging my head against my desk.

It's going to be a long, long, day. I refuse to say horrible.

(Just yet.)

No comments: