5/30/11

Personblem

It's just past two am, and you've been gone for an hour.

All I want is to curl up next to you and forget about the rest of the world, because I know you and I actually could.

I'd say it's indescribably scary, but I suspect you know exactly the feeling I refer to. (More sensation than words, tears cascading down a smile.)

I can't quite sleep for thinking of you. I imagine talking with you as much as being held by you, which is a totally new experience for me. Your mind (located in your skull) is a total turn-on. (Though perhaps turn-on is not quite the word, as it goes far deeper than the merely sexual.)

There's a point to this little ramble, I'm (almost) certain.

Love?

Oh, dear Goddess, I typed the word. There's no taking it back now, so I'm going to proceed to qualify the ever-loving (damnit!) stuffing out of it.

I don't believe in love at first sight. I don't even believe in love at first fuck. Love is a process, not a step: one does not fall in love; one flies into it. It has taken no effort, therefore it cannot be love.

Oh, by all the mistakes I've ever made, I have a problem.

Holy Spirit, do I have a problem.

No comments: