11/5/11

Interlude

I hope you can feel how much I want you right now.

Yes, you're far away, probably distracted, more concerned with thoughts of your studies than with thoughts of me.

All the same, I hope you can feel the dangerous tilt to my head, the slight arch to my back, and the lazy, predatory caress of my gaze through the miles that separate us. I am deadly and vulnerable and you - beautiful and strong as you are -

You are mine.

So put down your pencil. Turn away from your desk. Sit back in your chair.

Bury your hands in my hair as I wrap one hand around the back of your neck and pull you into an entangling, branding, devouring, beseeching, exposing kiss.

Realize that I am not really there, although I still want you, still think of you, still miss you.

Turn back to your desk.

Carry on.

No comments: