6/27/11

Guess what...

You probably actually can guess. I won something else.

On June 17, "The Essence of Evanescence" won first place in Steward House's weekly contest. The review was highly complimentary, recognizing the poetry in the story. I was actually rather shocked with the placement, considering that I'd literally wrote the piece not two hours before I entered it. I guess I don't always have to edit the ever-loving stuffing out of everything I write.

The story itself will be posted here... eventually. I'm sure.

While you're there, you should also check out Keayva Mitchell's piece, "Ari and Lina's Spectacular Summer of Fun." I swear, I'm beginning to fall in love with that girl's writing, and I sincerely hope that I can tempt you, my lovely readers, into doing the same.

No comments: