12/25/11

Sad News, Folks

Hate to break it to y'all, but here's a bit of not-so-great to break up what's hopefully a wonderful holiday season:

As of now, there will be no new writer on Southern Ineloquence.

As much as I wanted to mix it up with someone fresh and interesting, I didn't get any applications that were anything close to what I was looking for.

Yep, I know - the disappointment is nearly crushing.

But before you let the elephant that's come to perch on your chest crush all the air out of your lungs (not to mention break your ribs, yeesh), here's some good news to restore your holiday cheer:

Because I have yet to receive an application with the potential to set off your warm fuzzies, I'm extending the deadline indefinitely.

That's right. If you think you've got the stuff, send it in. I'll be waiting, and so will all the other readers. Come be a part of something you really enjoy.

No comments: