1/11/08

Conflict and Drama

I am very, very confused right now. Conflicted, I suppose you could say. What is this madness, and what initiated it? I'm about ready to slit my wrists, just for relief from the tug-a-war fighting for possession of my being. Drama, drama, drama.... Have I mentioned how much I loathe drama? I don't WANT two guys fighting for my heart, if only in the 'in my mind' sense. It'd almost be preferrable if they were physically fighting, the two guys, because then I could turn around and walk away from the whole situation. As it is, the two of them clash in my mind, and there is no escape.

I'm exhausted already, and the day's only just started. I don't want to deal with this. Maybe it'd be simpler if I just stopped thinking. Yeah, right. I'm the QUEEN of over-analyzing things.

What possessed me to give him my number anyways? Perhaps I merely found it gratifying to be the chasee rather than the chaser for once. I didn't expect that he'd attempt to close on me within the day. And over the phone!!

I find it rather pathetic that two guys can screw with my mind so completely. Am I not a woman and proud of it? Men are inconsequential to my cause. Pah! Why am I attempting to interject logic into this scenario? It won't solve anything, as emotions have nothing to do with things falling down the page into truth. So, I guess I'll just ride it out. It's the only thing I CAN do.

No comments: