1/10/08

Declaration

I am amazingly angry at you. You have no idea. What you did was so excrutiatingly bitchy, it makes me want to pull your spine from your body with a stapler. Maybe it's your party, but so what? That doesn't give you the right to step on people as you please.

If you only have a certain number of invitations to hand out, we understand. But only if you're not broadcasting the party to anyone and everyone who will listen. It's a slap in the face to those who have stood by you and helped you and put up with you. And the most appalling part of this situation for me? YOU DON'T EVEN CARE.

That is the height of discourtesy, and you know how hyped I am on manners. I knew you were self-centered, but I thought that with all the times you've been stepped on and hurt, you'd know better than all of this. How utterly foolish of me to think so. You don't care about anyone but yourself.

I wasn't going to go to your party because I had other obligations, but now I'm not going to go because I don't want to be around anyone who hurts her friends like this. I do not want to associate myself with anyone so self-centered and insensitive as you are. There are much more generous, caring, kinder people I could hang with - for example, those friends you so cavalierly dismissed as unimportant.

No comments: