1/27/08

'Easy'

Have you even once heard me agree to the notion that I'm 'easy'? Hell, no, you have not and you never will! The reason being? I'm NOT easy.

I am as difficult to get as you can even dream of conceiving. I stoop in the doorway of life to even CONTEMPLATE seeing you. So, how DARE you imply that I'm free, a slut, a pre-paid whore, the one that gets you off at the count of three!

(Tactic switch.)

This merely shows how small you are. You're so teensy-weensy-tiny, it's adorable. You're a six year old, both in your behavior and everyone else's perceptions. Now, just because you'll never have me doesn't mean you can try and shoplift me off the shelf by claiming that there's no price tag attached. It just doesn't work that way. (Especially when the price tag describes something like 'good old fashioned hard work' or 'wooing'.)

Oh, I'm sorry if you don't have the right currency. Unfortunately, it's impossible to change out. Oh, well. Go see if you can suck your own dick. (Not that you haven't already tried.) 'Cause your claim that I'm easy? It kinda just makes me even harder to get.

No comments: