1/28/08

Intrigued

By all the Gods in Heaven, I must confess! I am enchanted, bewitched! Who knew I'd ever meet a guy with just the right lazy smile, just the precise drawl in his voice! Perhaps it is mere infatuation, but I am feeling this in my bones. Damn, boy.... Congrats. I can't remember the last time THIS particular set of emotions possessed my soul.

The thing is, everything I do, everything I've learned.... None of it quite works on you. The way you hide in your shell, covering your face with a mask that is composed of a book and a steady look away glare makes me desperate. You remind me so much of who I used to be. (It doesn't hurt that you're the sexiest thing I've seen since Jake Richardson.)

I really want to get to know you, to learn who you are, what you're about. I want to know what you care about, the things you value, the substance that powers the clock (bomb?) waiting within your soul. In summary.... I'm intrigued.

No comments: