1/28/08

Science Class (Required Course)

I find it so difficult to scrounge up half a care for the subject you teach. It might be different if I could mix it up by paying not the least little bit of attention. But, no. You INSIST that I provide you with the privilege of occupying 100% of my usable brain space. (Hate to break it to you, but my attention span only extends that far when it matters.)

Sorry, but I'm much too distracted by your awful outfit. (Pure white simply should NOT be paired with brown.) AND you have poor grammar! Talk about beating me upside the head with your lectures!

This is dull, darling, I am compelled to confess. You're reiterating information long learned, repeating conclusions easily reached by a languid twitch of common sense. Just, please, please, let me occupy my understimulated brain with some other task. It's either that, or doodles get stamped all over your pretty new lab notebook. Isn't it all easier for everyone in the long run if I pick up my book and read?

No comments: