2/13/08

Discoveries and Change

Wouldn't it be amazing if things mutated, changed, somehow came my way? Wouldn't that just be remarkable? I think so, but others might not. As it is, I feel a tightening in my stomach and I recently discovered that I have curves. Such odd concepts to contemplate....

I miss the days when I could ignore everything and retreat into a shell. But my eyes have been opened and the colors are simply too bright for me to sqeeze them back shut. I'm learning things like never before. (It's almost too much.)

I'm going to shed my human skin and become a faerie. No particular reason - I just want to try on something lighter. I'll dance down the halls and burn myself on iron rather than words, just for a change of pace. But it'll be fun, the freedom in the hollow bones and dense muscles. (After all, it's that freedom I want.)

I think I'll go find something new. A dance class, a hoodie, a book, a hobby. Just something that I've never seen before, never done, just for the rush of all that newness. I'll make a change, something seemingly small and inconsequential, and maybe it'll completely reshape my world. 'Cause wouldn't it be amazing if things mutated, changed, somehow came my way? Wouldn't that just be remarkable? I think so. As it is, I feel a tightening in my stomach and I recently discovered that I have curves.

No comments: