2/11/08

The Narcissist Who 'Loves' Me

You are so fucking self-centered! Really, you are. Full of yourself, too. Makes sense- you're your world. But you've got nerve, asking such things of me, as though you've a right to them. Well, fuck off buddy. You don't even know me.

Never once have you expressed any interest, not even twice have you really wanted to know what's wrong. You're so quick to judge people, so quick to declare things wrong. What are you now - God? You know shit about anything, less than that about me.

Yes, I listen, yes, I care. But I can't keep doing that. I'm not an endless well spring of empathy and interest. I need someone to fill me full, to return just one of my constant favors. And you don't get that - you never will. You can apologize all you want, but you don't try to understand. Too little, too late.

And after all we've talked, all that's been said.... Fuck off. Your sense of entitlement? Shove it up to there. You don't even know me - you never even cared.

No comments: