2/1/08

Too Late

What the HELL are you doing? Yeah, I get that it's less scary to hint around the edges of what you mean, but it's also less appealing. What am I supposed to think?

Besides, it's obvious. You COMPLETELY lack subtlety, which makes it even more frustrating that you don't just come out and say it. I mean, come on. You extol your 'virtues' when it comes to love, how it should be based on more ethereal standards rather than physical appearance. Nothing like swinging a brick at my head....

You're such a hypocrite. You want to be a hero to my damsel in distress, but there's a slight problem with that. I'm not a damsel, nor am I distressed. Thus, I need no hero. I need a dance partner, and as you said yourself, you don't dance. Ever. You also say that your love is based on values and what you see in a person's heart, but you're so busy looking at yourself in the mirror that there's no way you can see anyone else. Any 'love' you experience can only be lust.

Anyways, you're too late. You missed your chance by a large margin. Yeah, you were so busy hinting around what you meant and swinging your brick that something awful happened: I got to know you. And since you want to be a hero and I'm no damsel in distress, you can give this obsession you have with me a long, forever, stretch of rest via death.

No comments: