2/10/08

Inferiority

I really do worry that I'm not pretty enough, not perfect enough. I sometimes think I'm nothing on the physical scale. Because all my friends wear size one jeans and I have to squirm my way into size fives, I feel like I'm worthless. It doesn't help that I can't move like they do, can't stretch like they do, can't flirt like they do. I feel inconsequential, an inferior little bug to their goddess glows. Why would a guy go for me when Tamora and Kitty are in the same room?

It's the ultimate 'feel bad' dilemna. I want to believe I'm the sexiest thing ever, but it's just so difficult when my best friends collectively hold 30% of the male population in their palms. I have maybe 5%... If that. I'm just too shy, too silent, too much of the scholar and not enough of the slut. Sure, I'm a bitch, but that's about all I have going. I can't dance, I can't flirt, and I can't do a split. Why should ANYONE look my way?

No comments: