12/13/07

Double-Failure

Yes, I get it. I'm a failure. I'd much rather go out and dance all night than stay home and get my homework done. Guilty as charged. Geez, don't stress on it. I'm amazingly smart, if you recall. People have been telling me this all my life, you included, so it'll all work out. (At least, that's what I think.)

So, what happens when the parties I go to are a bust, no fun to be had? There are so few parties, so when I get wind of one, I set my anticipations (read: everything I've got) on it. Then I get there, the music sucks, no one dances, and I go home early. CRASH!!! Burn... My vibrant cheerful emotions go the way of the party I just ditched.

Does that make me a double-failure? An oreo cookie of non-success? I'm not happy, completely unfulfilled, and my homework's not done either. So, even though I'm amazingly smart (as I've been informed so many times), nothing works out. Okay. You can stress.

No comments: