12/13/07

Review Game

Oh, shut up. You're getting all worked up over pointless principles. It's just a game! What does it matter if I happen to be the one bruising myself by shooting my hand up in the air, the first one waving? Not enough to cause this uproar, that's for sure. So I know all the answers. Well, so could you, if you bothered to study. Just because I earn my A's....

You're upset 'cause I'm irritated at my 99 when you've got a 51. So? At least I'm acknowledging that I haven't fulfilled my potential. You could do so much better. Just - hey! - do your work! (THERE'S a concept that doesn't bear contemplating.)

What is this, in the larger scheme of things? A faded bruise on my inner elbow, a pass-time activity in a pass-time class. It's inconsequential. So why are you so outraged? You're making this all so much less fun than it ought to be, pushing it from friendly competition to tedium. Ohmygod, why does this even matter?

No comments: